I created this blog as a way to stay in touch with friends and family, and share some of the highlights of our day to day lives. I am so blessed to have a husband that makes me laugh and 2 fabulous kids, Caroline & Jackson. Most of the time I appear to know what I am doing as a Mom of 2 who works part-time, but it's not always pretty!

Friday, April 16, 2010

My Sweet Caroline




I am so blessed to have Caroline as my daughter...she is kind, smart, beautiful and makes me smile each day. The last 2 1/2 years have flown by. Now I find her singing all sorts of children's songs, reciting the alphabet and joking with me. She is even completely potty trained (it is great to have 1 kid in diapers again instead of 2)! Caroline loves to be outside, play in her kitchen and read books.

No comments:

Post a Comment